How can I pay for my order
The accepted payment methods on our website are credit card, Multibanco and PAYPAL.
Accepted credit cards are: Visa, Maestro and Mastercard.
The amount will be debited from the customer's account at the end of a maximum period of 4 days from the date of ordering and will become effective upon confirmation of payment center agreement.
PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARDS
- Accepted credit cards are Visa, Maestro and Mastercard;
- For security validation reasons, you must provide your telephone number;
- The recipient of the order need not necessarily be the holder of the credit card;
- The products will be sent to the address of the consignee of the order;
- In the invoices will not be considered the information concerning deliveries in different addresses;
- The debit on the credit card will be made at the exact moment of the validation of the purchase by the Customer.
PayPal is one of the simplest and fastest ways to make an online payment. With PayPal, you can pay for products with your credit card without exposing your card numbers. You can add your credit card to your PayPal account so you do not have to enter the card number each time you make a purchase. Just log in with PayPal and quickly, in a few clicks, to check out.
In payment by ATM, the customer will have a time limit of 24h to make the payment in an Multibanco platform or in his Homebanking in the internet.
Until payment is confirmed, orders placed with this option on the site will be in "standby" mode and will not appear under the heading "My account / My orders".
If payment is not made within the stipulated period, brunobernardo.pt reserves the right to cancel the orders in "Waiting".
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
When choosing to pay by bank transfer the process is longer, consider a brief summary of your order:
Payment by bank transfer is allowed in the following currency: Euro
The information to make the bank transfer will be shown after confirming your order by clicking on "I confirm my order"
Data for bank transfer:
- Name of the account holder Bruno & Bernardo - Comercio de Artigos de Moda, Lda.
- Include these IBAN details: PT50 0032 0327 00203274472 55
- Data for bank transfer in Mozambique: Name of the account holder Bernardo Lima Vieira Silva.
- Include these IBAN details: BCI MZ59 0008 0000 7052 3479 1019 5 ; MOZA MZ59 0034 0000 1263 5837 1010 9.
- Name of the bank BIC: BAR CPTPL
- It is necessary to insert the reference of your order in the subject of your bank transfer.
- You will be sent an email with all this information. Your order will be shipped after we receive the payment.
If you have any questions or additional information, please contact our customer support.